Our school recognizes the importance of personal data privacy and protection. As an education organization, we take our duty to protect the personal data and privacy of our school community members very seriously. With the goal of ensuring the protection and privacy of all user data Aoba-Japan Bilingual Preschool therefore sets forth and enforces the following data protection measures.
- When our school deals with customer personal data (including personally identifying data) and employee personal data (including personally identifying data) we observe relevant laws and ordinances regarding the handling of said personal data.
- When collecting and using personal data, our school will first identify the use purpose of said data and will never use that data for any purpose outside of that which was originally intended. In addition, we take appropriate internal management measures in order to ensure that personal data is never used for any purpose outside that originally intended at the time of collection.
- Our school does not provide personal information collected from members of the school community to third parties, except in cases where we have the explicit consent of the individual or where it is permitted and/or required in accordance with Japanese laws and regulations.
- When our school receives questions, concerns, or complaints concerning the handling of personal data, we promptly investigate the facts and respond in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
- In order to properly manage collected personal data, our school carries out systemic, human, physical, and technical safeguarding measures. We also proactively work to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal data．
- Based on changing legal, social, technical, business, and education conditions, our school continuously reviews our personal data protection management procedures in order to improve them./li>
April 1, 2022
K.K. Aoba International Educational Systems
Representative Director and President Iwao Shibata