|Building||Gross Floor Space 518㎡|
|Facilities||5 Nursery Rooms, 2 Toilets, Faculty Room, Administrative Office, Kitchen, Shower Room|
|Equipment||Heating and Air Conditioning, Disaster Prevention Equipment|
|Others||Outdoor Play Facilities: Deck, Sandbox, Playground Equipment|
Security and Safety
At Aoba, we have installed several ALSOK security cameras in the building for safety reasons. The security system in Triton facilities runs for 24 hours a day and security guards patrol around our building regularly.
Our building is located on the 2nd floor of Harumi Triton Square.
- There are no bicycles or cars running right outside of our entrance or the deck.
- Harumi Triton Square is very stable and earthquake-resistant building.
- 6am: We may have school close in case of any alert announcement.
- Even if the alert has been called off, we may have open school at 9am according to traffic conditions as such.
Emergency Drills: We practice emergency drills once a month.
Disaster Prevention Equipment: Disaster prevention facilities, fire detectors, smoke detectors, guide lights/emergency exits, fire extinguishers, AED
- In case of an earthquake or fire, we lead the children to a safe place.
- After moving to a safe place, we contact caregivers promptly.
- We keep the children at Aoba until a registered caregiver comes for pick up. Please note that we might send children to the police station or public authorities after midnight.
Evacuation site: Harumi Island Triton Square, Water Terrace, deck outside of school
- In case of fire- Water Terrace
- In case of earthquake- deck outside of school and the passage between the Lexus dealer and Aoba
- In case of Tsunami- inside the school or the 3rd floor of Triton Square building